Intraocular Lens Implant
We are conducting a clinical research study to evaluate the safety and effectiveness of a new investigational intraocular lens.
This lens is being studied in cataract patients to evaluate the potential for both near and far vision. There are multiple test sites in the United States. Ours is the only test site in Nevada.
You may be eligible to participate if you:
- are at least 50 years of age
- have a cataract in need of surgery
- do not have any serious eye diseases
- are not taking any medicines for diabetes
- have not had previous surgery in that eye
Paul Casey, MD
Nevada Eye Care
For more information contact:
Web Marketing powered by Ceatus Media Group